SM Version 188.8.131.52
In this newest release of the database – SecurManage 184.108.40.206 – several changes have been made not only to the back-end of the database with regard to how we store and track data, but also to the end-user experience on the front-end. Below is a list of the major changes we’ve added to this new version as well as a brief explanation of what the changes entail and moreover how they work/can assist you in your day to day functions. If you’d like to activate any of the optional features we’ve added, or if you’d like to know more about any of them in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the support desk. Enjoy the new updates!
- Hide form questions by role – When creating a customized form in SecurManage staff now have the ability to hide certain question-types by role. For example, if a standard intake-form has mostly generic questions on it, but also includes several questions related to medical history, a new role can be created called “Forms Medical Questions.” If any customized form includes questions that have been categorized as “Medical Questions”, and a user does not have access to that role, then those questions will not be visible to that user.
- Add activation date to search results – When using the search bar within the TopNav the results that generate from your search will now include the date of arrival/activation for the profiles in your result-list. This can assist staff in locating the correct record for someone who may have multiple stays or perhaps locate a new arrival that has the same name as other inmates in-house.
- Add table-sorter to search results – The results generated from a TopNav search will now include the same column “sortability” that users can currently use on most of the summary screens throughout the database. (e.g. the Shift Log, Incident, or Resident Log summary screens all include arrows in each column header that can be used to sort the columns in ascending or descending order.
- Add table-sorter to user admin summary – Similar to the feature above, the same column “sortability” will be available within the Management >> User Admin screen.
- Add details to Other Contacts Summary – The summary screen of the contacts added to the Intake >> Other Contacts page will now include more data points including things like addresses and contact information.
- Add group note signing to clinical notes – Similar to Case Notes or Resident Log entries added for multiple residents simultaneously, staff can now submit a single staff signature for multiple residents all receiving the same group Clinical Treatment note.
- Forms alert for residents close to max date – The “Forms Exceptions” alert on the Home >> Dashboard page can now include alerts for forms that should be completed prior to a resident’s release (Max Out) date. For example, if your organization has created a custom form for a “Discharge Summary” and that form needs to be filled out prior to a resident being released, we can set up an alert for you for that form (or multiple forms) to populate to the “Forms Exceptions” box a certain amount of days prior to release. Very often our users need to complete a variety of forms within the last month of the resident being in-house, and this alert can keep you on top of that!
- Add archive button to forms summary – Summary screens for various forms-pages can now include an option to “Archive” a form. This allows a form to be hidden from the summary screen but now removed completely from the database – a function which should assist greatly in both organizing and sorting forms from previous reporting-periods as well as managing the overall size of any single forms-summary screen.