SM Version 188.8.131.52
We’ve got another major release of SecurManage here people! SecurManage 184.108.40.206 is the newest release of your favorite database, and there are a LOT of new features. Listed out below are what we feel are the biggest and most impactful updates, but there are additional enhancements we’ve made behind-the-scenes as well. If you have any questions or concerns about these new features please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information. As always you can reach out to the support desk via email, or reach out to Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy the updates!
- Create Tasks on Form Creation – The database can now be configured so that when a certain form is created (let’s say for example something like a “Vehicle Request Form”) a corresponding resident task will be created automatically (such as “Vehicle Inspection).
- Session Timeout Changes – Your SM session will keep alive as long as there is keyboard activity now. In the past you needed to “execute” some kind of action like saving a page or navigating to a different tab in order to have the database recognize activity. Not anymore!
- Recurring Mass Schedules – We’ve expanded the functionality of Mass Schedules (scheduling a movement for more than one resident at a time) to include recurring schedules! So now, if you have a group of residents that leave to go to the same location every Saturday morning, you can set up a recurring schedule for them in Mass Schedules.
- Hide all but last 4 digits of SSN – We’ve made an adjustment to the Intake >> Basic Info page so that the Social Security Number of a resident is only visible to those who have special permission to see it. This is designated by user-role in Management >> User Admin.
- Add ability to skip fields when they click "Copy Last Form" – In a recent SM release we added a feature whereby staff can copy over a previous form’s data into a new copy of that form. This feature allows staff to very quickly update a weekly/monthly form by copying over all the previous form’s data and then only changing entries that need to be updated. With this new enhancement, we can specifically select fields within a form to not copy over in the event that they should be updated/re-entered every time.
- Add search function by first name – The search bar in your TopNav will now allow users to search by first name of the resident.
- Give users option to remove old pictures from a profile that were uploaded by mistake. – A “Delete Photo” button has been added to the Intake >> ID Card page so that users can delete old or incorrect images in a resident’s profile.
- Add jump to resident button to tasks due. – The Security >> Tasks page will now have a button next to each resident on the list which allows users to jump to that resident’s profile automatically.
- Add original type to resident log. – A new field has been added to the resident log table in the back-end of the database which tracks the original type of resident log used when the log-entry was created. This allows reports that tie into the resident log to now produce data related to how a resident log was originally created as well as what it’s current log-type is. **Note** This is most impactful for things like urine testing as a log might (for example) be created as “Random UA” and then updated to “UA Positive” when lab results return.
- Add activation date to “possible duplicates” results when using Add New Resident – When SecurManage issues a warning to users (who are creating a new resident record via Intake >> Add New Resident) about possible duplicates/matching residents, those results will also include the date of activation of those residents.
- Add schedule location type BG filtering – Rather than having all of the same “Schedule Types” available across the entire database customers can now adjust which types of schedules are available to specific buildings/building groups in SecurManage. For example, if your organization has 5 facilities and 1 of those facilities does not offer Community Service scheduling for residents, then that Community Service schedule-type can be removed from that specific facility.
- Rewrite Advanced Search – Enhancements have been made to the Home >> Advanced Search page to improve the usability of the search function.
- Add CM meetings to scheduling monthly view. – When a resident is “tagged” in an event on a case manager’s calendar in the Case Management >> Calendar page that event will now be added to the resident’s Monthly View page as well. **Note** Keep in mind that these events are not officially a part of the resident’s schedule and will not create any kinds of conflicts when an actual schedule is created for the residents in the Scheduling module of their profile. It is merely meant to serve as a reminder in their calendar.