SM Version 126.96.36.199
This newest release of SecurManage continues to focus on enhancing the more forms-driven functionality that we’ve been pursuing lately. With so many of our customers interested in customizing their own forms within the database and then pushing those forms through an “approval process” of sorts, we’ve pushed the forms and forms-approval process even further and hope that you all enjoy these updates. Please feel free to reach out to the support team (email@example.com) or directly to Greg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns or if you would like to have a demo of any of these new features. Thanks!
- Additional forms changes:
- Add default value to forms – Occasionally, there are certain fields within a given form that almost always have the same entry for every resident with little variance (As an example, if a juvenile facility has a form which asks how many children a juvenile has, 9 times out of 10 the answer will be “None” with the occasional instance of a young offender having a child at the age of 16 or so). SM can now pre-fill a field on a form with a default value – which can be updated/edited if need be – in an effort to expedite staff data-entry efforts.
- Select option from Intake >> Other Contacts as a drop down selection – If a form has an area to fill out (for example) the name and address of a parole officer or perhaps a resident’s family member, that name and contact information can automatically be inserted into the form by choosing that contact off of a drop-down list rather than entering their information manually into the form itself. Another huge time saver!
- Add approval status column to forms-summary screen – The forms-summary screen will now include an additional column which indicates if that form has been submitted for approval (pending) or if it has been approved or denied.
- Add building, time and column-sorting to Home >> Forms Approval – The new forms approval page now includes column-sorting functionality as well as a column which indicates what building the resident resides/resided in when the form was created and what time the form was submitted for approval.
- Lock Forms When Approved – An option can now be enabled where, once a form has made its way through the entire approval process and marked as fully approved, it will be “locked” and thereby unable to be edited.
- New Check approval page – An additional page has been added to the new Accounts module which will allow users to place an additional approval step into the process of creating checks from the system. Now, rather than a check being created as soon as a disbursement is approved, the “Check Approval” page can be visited as a final verification of the check being authorized and ready to create/print. *Note this is usually only needed for organizations with a larger, centralized trust accounting department. *
- Add BG Properties to hide sentencing fields – Clients can now select fields from the Intake >> Sentencing page that they wish to hide/remove from that page should they not be needed.
- Hide Resident/Facility Log Types by Role – With this new update there can now be certain types of Facility and Resident Logs which can be hidden by user-role.