SM Version 220.127.116.11
Since the last major release of SecurManage we have had three small releases that each contained minor changes and updates. This post is a summary of all of the changes that have been added and are available in SM 18.104.22.168 since the release of SM 22.214.171.124. Please feel free to reach out to the support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly to Greg (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns or if you would like to have a demo of any of these new features. Thanks!
- Add Session Start and End Times to Clinical Notes – The Clinical >> Treatment Notes page now contains not only time-tracking pertaining to the length of session, but also a specific area to denote the exact start and end date/time of the session itself.
- Add Number of Residents in Group Clinical Note – Tracking has been added to the back-end of the database to record how many attendees participated in any given group-session.
- Add Medical Reports Page – The database can now be structured so that a distinct tab for “Medical” documentation can be added to your SecurManage menu. This Medical menu will now include its own “Reports” menu-option as well.
- Add Fax Number tracking to buildings/units – A fax number can now be added to the facility information (typically just address and phone number) should any of your reports require the system to print off a fax number as well.
- Add Housing Type to Parole Info – The Intake >> Parole Info page will now have a new field where the type of housing can be indicated as well (apartment, group home, condo, etc.)