SM Version 22.214.171.124
SecurManage version 126.96.36.199 has officially been released! This newest version of SecurManage is somewhat minor, but a few changes listed out below should provide additional benefit to many of you with intensive Clinical and Case Management needs. As with most other SM releases, some minor bug fixes and non-universal additions have been omitted from this list below. Should you have any questions or concerns, or if you’d like to know more about any of the features listed below, please reach out to Greg at email@example.com or contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Add “Mark as Complete” button to Case Notes and Clinical Notes – A new option will now appear on the Case Note and Treatment Note pages called "Mark as Complete. This new button mimics the functionality of the Mark as Complete buttons found on some SecurManage forms, and utilizing it will allow a therapist or case manager (as well as their supervisors) to distinguish between notes that have been completed vs notes that have only been started. This is an option that is available upon request and not available by default.
- Add a “Cannot Edit Treatment Notes” User Role – The User Admin page will now include a new role called “Cannot Edit Treatment Notes.” This new user role will prevent users with access to the Clinical >>Treatment Notes page from editing notes that have already been entered.
- Hide “Code” and “Unit” fields on the New Treatment Note page – Another new option only available by request and set up by building group, this new property facilitates our removal of the “Code” and “Unit” fields from the New Treatment Note page. If your facility has no need for those fields, we can hide them at your request.
- Add sorting for “Status” column on Forms Summary page – This is more of a minor bug fix than new functionality. The “Status” column on the various forms-summary screens throughout the database was not properly sorting forms by their status (Completed, Approved, Pending Approval, Denied, etc) but now is.
- Only Pre-fill Certain Forms the First Time Entered for Resident – As you likely know, customized forms throughout the database can be configured to pre-fill with certain data from other forms/pages elsewhere in the database. While many of these fields (e.g. a resident’s name or date of birth) can/should be pre-filled each time a form is started, other fields (e.g. date of last physical or current employment status) should only be pre-filled once. We can now distinguish between these types of fields and pre-fill once or on a recurring bases depending on your needs.
- Medical File Uploads – A new page has been added for “Medical” file uploads. While sensitive medical documentation is typically uploaded in the Clinical >> Clinical Files page those of you who have robust clinical and medical services have requested we allow a separation of these departments and their file-upload areas. As such, we have added this new page with this release. *Note* Please be advised that the file upload/attachment feature is an add-on feature not included in any customers base-package. If you would like this feature but don’t currently have it activated then please reach out to Greg for pricing information.